My Harvest Time Has Come

My Harvest Time Has Come

With Apostle Mary

Book: Ecclesiastes 3

In this season, God says it is a time to sow whatever every man has been reaping. Understand this brethren, that there is always a time for everything and a season for everything.

1st reading

Ecclesiastes 3:2 New King James Version (NKJV)

2 A time [a]to be born,

And a time to die;

A time to plant,

And a time to pluck what is planted;

2nd reading

Galatians 6:7 New King James Version (NKJV)

7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

Many at times the believers have been sowing for a long time, hoping and praying that in due season the harvest will manifest. This is the season of reaping the fruits of the labors of the believers.

3rd reading

Galatians 5:22-23 New King James Version (NKJV)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 [a]gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

Believers understand this, whoever has the Spirit of God inside of Him/Her, the fruit of the Holy Spirit manifests and radiates inside them regardless of their social status.

Read

John 15:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

The True Vine

15 “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.

John 15:1-8 New King James Version (NKJV)

The True Vine

15 “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He [a]takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you[b] will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

Be blessed


This message was brought to you by Apostle Mary Mugo. A servant of God anointed to take the Gospel to nations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overcoming the Enemies of Our Destinies

Serving God Has Never Been in Vain

Keys To Fruitfulness